Gerlaw City

Images
  • Church Congregation of 1911
  • Church Congregation of 1984
  • Interior Design of the Church
  • Original Church Design
  • Church Replica

Gerlaw Christian Church

Gerlaw Christian Church moved to Gerlaw City in 1873.

The Gerlaw Christian Church started in Mauck's Grove on July 20, 1859, and moved to Gerlaw when the community developed in 1873. The church has provided worship, educational and fellowship services to the community and surrounding area throughout the years of its existence. The 150th year of Christian service was celebrated in 2009.

The Warren County Virtual Museum
Web application copyright © 2017, City of Monmouth, Illinois. Owners retain copyright to their respective works.
Page rendered in 0.0388 seconds  |  Memory usage: 3.64MB  |  Curate