Artifacts with Tag :: National Register

The Patton Block Building

 Built in 1891, The Patton Block building has been a staple of downtown Monmouth for over 120 years. The building was named after Robert S. Patton, a successful farmer who had an eye for business, who invested a total of approximately $375,000 in today's standards to build the state-of-the-art building that would house countless tenants over the years ranging from bakers and jewelers to doctors and even a business school.
The Warren County Virtual Museum
Web application copyright © 2017, City of Monmouth, Illinois. Owners retain copyright to their respective works.
Page rendered in 0.0187 seconds  |  Memory usage: 3.58MB  |  Curate