Artifact :: The Patton Block Building

Built in 1891, The Patton Block building has been a staple of downtown Monmouth for over 120 years. The building was named after Robert S. Patton, a successful farmer who had an eye for business, who invested a total of approximately $375,000 in today's standards to build the state-of-the-art building that would house countless tenants over the years ranging from bakers and jewelers to doctors and even a business school.

Artifact
Organization
City of Monmouth
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-06 11:07:00
Media Objects
Patton Block (1911)
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-06 13:12:39
Media Format
image/jpeg
Source
City of Monmouth, Jeff Rankin
Coverage (temporal)
1911
Patton and Claycomb Blocks
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-06 12:35:57
Media Format
image/jpeg
Source
City of Monmouth, Jeff Rankin
Coverage (temporal)
1903
Northwest Corner of the Square (1945)
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-06 13:15:48
Media Format
image/png
Source
City of Monmouth, Jeff Rankin
Coverage (temporal)
1945
Patton Block Plat (1886)
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-14 11:08:01
Media Format
application/pdf
Source
City of Monmouth
Coverage (temporal)
1886
Patton Block Plat (1898)
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-14 11:13:37
Media Format
application/pdf
Source
City of Monmouth
Coverage (temporal)
1898
Patton Block Plat (1907)
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-14 11:18:04
Media Format
application/pdf
Source
City of Monmouth
Coverage (temporal)
1907
Patton Block List of Tenants
Creator
3
Create Date
2013-06-14 11:22:54
Media Format
application/pdf
Source
City of Monmouth
Coverage (temporal)
1893-1952
The Warren County Virtual Museum
Web application copyright © 2017, City of Monmouth, Illinois. Owners retain copyright to their respective works.
Page rendered in 0.0338 seconds  |  Memory usage: 3.63MB  |  Curate